SECRAB Security Research works with research and technology, mostly within public safety and security, i e in connection with the EU 7th Framework Program.
- Elaboration and planning of large projects, research applications. consortium forming, coordination and project management
- Scientific publications, reviews, seminars, conferences and symposia
- Analysis of safety and security problems
- Energetic materials. effects, detection and remediation of explosives, protection against effects
- Avanced rock blasting, underwater blasting and shaped charges
- Threat, Risk and Consequence Analysis, foremost in connection with energetic materials
- Protection of critical infrastructure against physical attack, explosives, fire
- Terrorism and counter-terrorism
We act as research and technology brokers for Security, Safety and Defence Research and Technology.